Nomination packets should be coordinated through one individual then submitted to the Honorary Degree Committee in care of Kimberly Nye, Office of the Provost, 111 Jessup Hall, via email attachment to email@example.com, no later than Thursday, September 15, 2022.
Nomination packets should include:
- A one- to two-page letter of nomination outlining the nominee's achievements;
- A clear statement of the category of the nominee's achievements (e.g., research, humanitarian outreach, etc);
- A description of the nature of the nominee's achievements and how these achievements are "extraordinary" and "sustained" over an entire career.
- Four, and only four, letters of support.
- At least two of the four letters must come from faculty members of the appropriate college.
- Letters of support are limited to two pages.
Nominations that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.